i love colours but hate pink

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vienna Part 2 (31st May)

On the last evening in Vienna, I did a very very brave thing. I conquered something scary! More on it later. Anyway, we woke up early morning and went to the flea market!

Flea marketing me!


The men so gay.


Kokie sediya position, when we were supposed to act cool. So off..

That's a replica of Mozart's statue. He is really everywhere on the streets of Vienna.



I mentioned that Mozart is everywhere right? He even became ambassador for chocolates. You can find his head on every chocolate wrapper and chocolate balls. The whole shop was filled with Mozart's face. It was quite haunting. I wouldn't like it if I died and have my face printed on wrappers and later on thrown into the rubbish bin or trampled on the ground.


This was the little secret that Jie Jiun, Jie Xi and I had!


So here comes the brave thing I did. We went to the amusement park there. Initially just hoping to see the ferris wheel. But there were really many many rides there. And there was this very very scary looking one. I didn't know how many metres high. But I did know that it was a scary one judging from the screams I heard. Of course I didn't want to try. Shuyu and Angel saw and couldn't help but ran towards the entrance of that scary thing. Next moment, they were screaming already. When they came down, the review was that they really enjoyed the adrenalin rush! So Kokie and I had second thoughts. Contemplating for 15mins. We went and paid the 8 euros each..


When we just sat down. See the fear in our faces!


AHHHHHH!!! It's really super high and it kept spinning, while we kept screaming.


Post-ride. Kokie still look stunned.

But I must add that the view on top was beautiful. We could see the whole of Vienna. And the sun was setting. So the sky was really colourful. And we got too see everything upright and also upside-down =)


The four who conquered!


That was really a great way to end our trip to Vienna. It was a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home