So tired of blogging
Can you sense my tiredness from blogging about the trip? The photo uploading is a pain. This is definitely not reflecting well about my trip.
The trip was really a blast!!
But it didn't sound and look like it on my blog. Because it's very hard to blog at one shot. But I have no more time. And I'm so afraid I'll forget everything! No wonder Jiexi and Jeremy faithfully wrote in their journals. Boohooo... Jiexi, let me copy copy! Hahaa..
It's okie. I'll come back and refine it later on. I have my journal writen too. Just that, they were all my thoughts and feelings as a result of seeing the place, rather than the place itself.
Anyway, I'm not a photographer or reporter or scholar or historian. So don't expect me to write the history of the place ok? You can easily find it on internet!
Alright, no more internet access in a few hours time. I'll be off to France and Germany soon! Continue with Krakow and Berlin when I'm back in Singapore I guess?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home