i love colours but hate pink

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A short trip to Rotterdam (23rd May)

Joshua's family was here at the same time as well, so all 6 of us went to Rotterdam to take a look! And there, I spent money on my first merchandise. It's a crumpler for my ipod nano!

Anyway, I didn't feel too much during the trip. Because at that point, I was still very sleepy.. HAHA.. But I must say the weather was really quite nice. Not cold, not too hot either. The streets were clean, with occasional dog poo but it's fine really. We basically just walked around the place and had Japanese buffet for lunch. It was quite tasty, until they saw us drinking water from our bottles, and refusing to order any drinks, then the food started to become salty. How very smart of them! But we didn't give in anyway. =)

This is just something we saw along the way, which I thought was quite cute. Didn't manage to find out what it's about though.


Josh looking at the lightship.


The Erasmus Bridge linking the north and south of Rotterdam. Look at the blue sky.


Dinner that night was back in Eindhoven. This I must blog about because I forgot to take pictures. Sonia, Jordan's housemate, is an Italian who can cook really well. So all of us had a good treat of Italian food. There were total of 5 dishes. WOW. It was really of restaurant standard, even better! I really should have taken pictures. I still can remember how the food and coffee taste.. YUM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home