i love colours but hate pink

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Prague Part 1 (24th & 25th May)

From Eindhoven, I took a flight to Prague to meet 6 of the chem engin friends. I waited 3 hours at the airport for them to arrive from Italy. Had to struggle to keep myself awake because I woke up at 2am, with 2 hours of sleep, so that I can catch a train from Eindhoven to Amsterdam for my flight. Shag. Thankfully, my dearest nice manly boyfriend accompanied me to the airport. =)

So I met them, and they were expecting me to be there at the arrival hall holding a banner with their names on it. Of course I didn't! So lame! Not like I don't know how they look like right?

Us, making our way to Sir Toby's hostel. That's Jeremy smiling.


I must say this. Jeremy is quite a camera whore. Hahaa.. He's the only guy I know who will "zi(4) pai(1)" take his own pictures, everywhere he goes, using the camera-phone. And he will smile like he's getting married!

This was what happened when they were in Italy for too long. They starved because the food was expensive. All they had was pizza and lots of ice cream. The craving for meat was great.

All 6 of those who were in Italy, trying to find a good restaurant for dinner. But only 5 brains working because Jeremy was just looking busy. Hahaa


Upon arrival of the first meaty dish. I was merely acting out the joy felt in the other 6 of them, while Ben was trying to control his excitement.


After dinner stroll back to the hostel. With Chingyin and Jiexi.


On our way back, we chanced upon a park called Beer Garden, which was up up up the slope. That's where you can have pinic and beer. That's where the locals have their beer, bring their kids to play and dogs to poop.

The view from the beer garden.


Taken with those 'things' in the beer garden. I like this picture a lot.


So you're expecting a lot more of this kind of pictures right? Yes I have them. I'll post a few more. But seriously, my photography skill is really not doing justice to the places I went to. The scenery a hundred times more beautiful. The architecture much more than what you see in the pictures. Then how? Tahan with what I have here lor..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home