i love colours but hate pink

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Journey from Singapore to Eindhoven (21st to 22nd May)

It was a pain. Haha. Because, I had to transit at Paris. I had to run.

Seriously, run from one terminal to the other in the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. The flight from Singapore to Paris was a little delayed. The flight from Paris to Amsterdam was just 1 hour apart. There were so many people transiting in Paris, that they had to make us get out of the customs and then get in again to board our flight.

And so I ran, following the signs that were not very helpful. Meeting a few french men that were not helpful too. And there was a long long queue at the security check-in. I waved my priority access pass frantically at one of the customs lady there. She was like an angel to me at that time! So I got to cut the long queue! Thank God!

I couldn't remember my flight from Paris to Ams. The moment I board I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes, I saw people getting their hand luggage preparing to get off.

But! I remember my 12 hour long flight from Spore to Paris! It was pretty good! I asked for aisle seat but I got more than what I wanted. I had 3 seats to myself!! =) I had the window and the aisle! And 3 monitors to myself. One for keeping track of where the plane is, one for my movie and the other to browse what other movies to watch next!


Dawn breaking. That's the moon, not sun.



The view from the plane.


Then it came, the first time taking the train in Europe. It was so easy. And the Dutch, they're rather friendly and helpful. Language isn't a problem. I could easily figure out what the signs are saying. And I was glad I travelled light. Just a friendly backpack (courtesy of Florence) and a small trolley bag.


Lots of green along the way on the train. I really enjoy train rides!



Finally in Eindhoven with Joshua! At his favourite little lake behind his apartment here. I was really really tired and sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home