i love colours but hate pink

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Graduation Trip - Greetings from Eindhoven!!

I'm now in Eindhoven, Nederlands, halfway through my grad trip! Flew from Singapore to Amsterdam, transit at Paris on 21st May! And I'll be back in Singapore on 27th June evening!

So it's been 21 days since the beginning of my Europe trip! Been to the eastern side of Europe, namely Prague, Vienna, Budapest and Krakow. Visited Berlin too before I came back to Eindhoven! It's been fun travelling with the group of chemical engin friends whom I've come to know better only in the last semester of my course. So, all is not lost! At least I can safely say I can click with a few more people in my course! Yeay!

Now, my mini project is to remember as much as I can about my Europe trip, first half, and blog it down here! Share my trip with my family and friends! And of course for myself to keep! But, I still think that nothing beats the memories I have in my heart and soul. The journey that I've been through, the thoughts and feeling evoked in me at that very moment. Things like these, priceless and unforgettable.

I really am thankful for all the blessings on this trip. I thank God for keeping me safe, speaking to me, revealing much about myself and things around me, and simply showing me the glory of His creation, creation beyond Singapore my home.

So here it begins..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home