OOoops!
I haven't been blogging for a long time! Where shall I start? What should I talk about? Hmmm..
Maybe, I should just talk about how I'm feeling right now, as a undergrad who will be graduating very soon. It's just 20 days before my last exam paper in my entire life. I will have to say byebye to NUS. And my favourite seat in the ChemEngin computer cluster.
I'm still perhaps in a daze. Where will I be heading later on? Where will God be leading me to? It's so exciting, yet it scares me. Leaving the comfort zone, even though I haven't been that comfortable in this 4 year course. The idea of the new phase in life. The transition to a working adult, financially independent and in debt. WOW.
And then, will I actually miss the many friends I've made in nus? Or will we all end up busy with our lives that we don't really care how each other will be doing later on in life? It's really a weird feeling. It's a strange feeling that perhaps, I won't even miss most of the people that much. Like as though for four years, everything has been too superficial to begin with.
I guess I will miss just a couple of decent friends. Those nice and kind souls. These people will always be dear to me in some ways. (I think I may even miss the western stall auntie. Hahaa..) But meeting up, going out to chill. I don't know if it's going to be even possible. All of us used to have those big ideas of dates and catching up with each other back in jc, but it rarely materialised. Again, maybe everything made too superficial to begin with.
So it's just left with that few die-hard friends. Constant few, in the ever-changing life of mine. People come and go so quickly. I think at the end of my life, I would have met so many people, but known so few!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home