Arms still aching from Wii
Nintendo Wii is really so fun that my arms are aching from the boxing game 2 days ago. HAHA!
Anyway, check out the popiah Josh made at Tien Hui's popiah party. It looks really ugly but tasty because the liao was really very ho liao!
Oh, my cell people had bah kut teh at rocher centre. No pictures of bah kut teh coz I was too busy eating, making sure that I was fast and had my fair share of the tasty tur kwa. I was eating with 3 other hungry monsters. One with very huge eyes, always eyeing the tur kwa. Anyway, the rocher blocks are really colourfulll!
Then, at the airport. Mr Goh and his wife-to-be insisted that this looks like a heart. They are very good with self-entertaining. I have many unglam photos of them, which I may use to blackmail them as 14 July draws closer... MUAHAHHAA...!!!

1 Comments:
thanks my dear for the very nice pic HAHAHAHA... btw, our wedding is on TWELVE july ok??? don't come 2 days late hor!!!!! hahaha... 14th is on a sunday loh... venue is correct cos you coming for church but date is wrong hehehe...
in case you wonder why you thought you remember there is a 14th july, that's our 3 year anniversary =)))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home