i love colours but hate pink

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Live life to the fullest!!

Wah!! Highly motivating title! I really want to do that! I really want lehhhhhhhhhhh...........

Warning... Material below contains high concentration of whining and complaining... Don't read unless you are mentally strong. (And has nothing to do with the title)

SO, everyday since the beginning of this month, I've been worrying about my fyp report that's due at the end of this month. At first, I had problems even starting on it. And now that I've started getting the template, titles and sub-titles right, I realised there's really very little to report on. My results are as good as nothing. Boohoooo...

So everyday I just try to squeeze something out. Reports like these, they're really hard to smoke. AHHHHhhhhh~!!!

I'm really trying. I don't wanna keep whining and complaining. But I really need to. Cannot take it. Buay tahan. Wo bu ke yi take it. I must whine and complain more here so that I won't do it while I'm talking to people. I don't want conversations to evolve around my sad fyp and miss the whole point of having conversations with souls. So it's better to do it here. One-sided affair. I just complain. Stop reading if you're whining with me now. Don't read okie?

Yar. So how? And my laptop just had to crash during this important period of time. And have I mentioned how things/equipments I use in the lab, they just break down one after another? They're mostly old things, but they chose to stop functioning when I need them the most. WHYY... Even the simplest gadget can just break down. WHYYY

I want my laptop back. And I wanna buy my new laptop soon, but matric fair is still another 1+ months away. And I'll have to decide what to get, which to get.

And IA will start immediately after I submit my report. Whyyy.. Why is there no break? I really have no clothes for work. I have pairs of dirty jeans and faded tshirts and ugly tops. Why can't I just wear them to work. I'm an engineering student. I have the right to dress crappily, right?

Okie... I feel a bit better...

At least I'm thankful that my 6 years old desktop is working fine. Yeay..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home