I still am alive!
Hello friends! I'm still alive. Don't worry. Just that my blog is very much dead. Sorry. I still don't know to do the password thing. And I think the readers have to all have a gmail account or something? Nvm about that first. Exams not over for me yet. It's always a long and draggy thing for me every semester.
So many things happened. Like quite a bit. I don't even know how to talk about them 'cos I don't really remember how to do story telling anymore.
Well, there's definitely exams now. Before that fell sick. Then before that I went to watch Phantom of the Opera. It was awesome. Then before that was a seven day long funeral wake. Then before that my grandpa passed away. And before that my grandpa was hospitalised and suffered stroke. And before that I had like many problems with myself. Before that I also have bad bad fyp, which is still on-going after exams.
All in a nice short paragraph.
I can insert the emotional and spiritual trauma in between the sentences, but a bit too special and personal also.
But, I really thank God for seeing me through every little step that I take in my life, whether I like what I'm going through or not, or whether I feel His presence or not. I know He is there for sure.
And of course special help from special people, offering encouragement, support and prayers. Even though many times I really want to shut them out, their love and care just come through to me. Thank God for these special people.
The future is uncertain. I'm anxious, challenged and super scared. But I know Who holds my hand tomorrow, and I'll learn to take each step by faith in Him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home