So you've seen the very popular NTU library, with a crowd awaiting it's grand opening early in the morning?
Wait till you see NUS Engin yau qwees..
And my dear friend shenzhi said she was looking out for me in the clip. Thanks ah. I told her if I was there and I knew there's somebody recording down the very cool action, I would just take one whole box! HURHUR! Then I'll be very famous, and maybe even have a tv program, like the xiaxue girl and another girl (dunno her name) one lor!
So eggciting right?
But as I was browsing, I came across this, done by one of the graduated chem engin classes. They've got many photos, outings and even wrote a song, including the lecturers with nicknames. And also one particular scene of 2 guys walking along one of the many engin roads at 5am after Hysys-ing. (Hysys is this very exciting program that we use to do our Design 1 and 2 project!) Class spirit many many.. I is many sads that my class like not so happening.. BOOooooOOooo... *thumbs down nose up neninenipoopoo*
Wait till you see NUS Engin yau qwees..
And my dear friend shenzhi said she was looking out for me in the clip. Thanks ah. I told her if I was there and I knew there's somebody recording down the very cool action, I would just take one whole box! HURHUR! Then I'll be very famous, and maybe even have a tv program, like the xiaxue girl and another girl (dunno her name) one lor!
So eggciting right?
But as I was browsing, I came across this, done by one of the graduated chem engin classes. They've got many photos, outings and even wrote a song, including the lecturers with nicknames. And also one particular scene of 2 guys walking along one of the many engin roads at 5am after Hysys-ing. (Hysys is this very exciting program that we use to do our Design 1 and 2 project!) Class spirit many many.. I is many sads that my class like not so happening.. BOOooooOOooo... *thumbs down nose up neninenipoopoo*
It's ok. I can survive without the class spirit thing. Just... 7th December come come quickly!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home