I woke up with a funny flu and a happy slight fever with tiny rashes. I don't know what happened? But it's okie! I'm having school holidays! I have the time to rest!
SO, I switched on the tv, and tuned in to Kids Central! My favourite school holiday channel! I'm a Kids Central kid, ('cos no choice, no SCV)! And they were showing..
Loonatics!

Wah! You see, here are the characters (from left to right):
1) Lexi Bunny
Descendant of: Lola Bunny
Super power: Hyper-sensitive hearing
2) Rev Runner
Descendant of: Road Runner
Super power: Superspeed
3) Tech E. Coyote
Descendant of: Wile E. Coyote
Super power: Supersmart techie man of the team
4) Ace Bunny
Descendant of: Bugs Bunny
Super power: Laser-vision
5) Danger Duck
Descendant of: Duffy Duck
Super power: Teleportation power
6) Slam Tasmanian
Descendant of: Tasmanian Devil
Super power: Superstrength
Alright, apparently some meteor struck this planet where the descendants of the classic Looney Tunes characters were living on, and suddenly they get superhero powers and became superheros!
While I was watching, I just thought of the classic Looney Tunes that I used to love watching when I was a kid. Then I started shaking my head, "Aiyo.. Kids these day, dunno what rubbish they're watching, mutated cute characters and all the violence and fighting... aiyo..."
Then, I realised, actually, the classic Looney Tunes was quite sadistic too! Remember Slyvester the cat going after Tweety Bird, and the big-head bird would just play some sadistic prank on the poor cat to stop him? And there's also favourite common prank, the 100000 tonne weight that will fall on somebody. And also the Coyote would try to bomb Road Runner, but always ends up getting bombed.
HUrr.. Talk about violence! My generation was subconsciously exposed to sadistic things everyday, and we didn't even realise! No wonder I have so many sadistic friends! And you can't blame me for being sadistic too! I've been brainwashed by this world! HUrhurr..
Moving on...
I decided to do some early spring cleaning, and this is the "before" photo...

This is the "after" photo...

And you must be wondering, "No diff wad?".
BUT, my area is totally dust-free now. Not even a speck of dust. Really. It's very very clean. With every single tiny corner going through a 5-step cleaning (wherever possible) of vacuum cleaning, soap, clean water, dry cloth, then air-drying. Every USB, LAN, electrical wire cleaned. My monitor screen, keyboard, phone, printer, modem, table lamp, mouse, files, books, gadgets, earrings, stationery, walls, everything.
But my table is still messy. But you see, I don't really believe in making my table so tidy, coz I'll mess it up again anyway. But I cannot stand dirt and dust. When I stayed in PGP, I mopped the floor and cleaned the table every other day. The friends who found out about this said I have OCD.
But I don't! I only want a dirt free place!
And here's a picture of the mess of books above me right now..

I wonder when will the shelves finally give way, with all the books and files collapsing on me.
SO, I switched on the tv, and tuned in to Kids Central! My favourite school holiday channel! I'm a Kids Central kid, ('cos no choice, no SCV)! And they were showing..
Loonatics!

Wah! You see, here are the characters (from left to right):
1) Lexi Bunny
Descendant of: Lola Bunny
Super power: Hyper-sensitive hearing
2) Rev Runner
Descendant of: Road Runner
Super power: Superspeed
3) Tech E. Coyote
Descendant of: Wile E. Coyote
Super power: Supersmart techie man of the team
4) Ace Bunny
Descendant of: Bugs Bunny
Super power: Laser-vision
5) Danger Duck
Descendant of: Duffy Duck
Super power: Teleportation power
6) Slam Tasmanian
Descendant of: Tasmanian Devil
Super power: Superstrength
Alright, apparently some meteor struck this planet where the descendants of the classic Looney Tunes characters were living on, and suddenly they get superhero powers and became superheros!
While I was watching, I just thought of the classic Looney Tunes that I used to love watching when I was a kid. Then I started shaking my head, "Aiyo.. Kids these day, dunno what rubbish they're watching, mutated cute characters and all the violence and fighting... aiyo..."
Then, I realised, actually, the classic Looney Tunes was quite sadistic too! Remember Slyvester the cat going after Tweety Bird, and the big-head bird would just play some sadistic prank on the poor cat to stop him? And there's also favourite common prank, the 100000 tonne weight that will fall on somebody. And also the Coyote would try to bomb Road Runner, but always ends up getting bombed.
HUrr.. Talk about violence! My generation was subconsciously exposed to sadistic things everyday, and we didn't even realise! No wonder I have so many sadistic friends! And you can't blame me for being sadistic too! I've been brainwashed by this world! HUrhurr..
Moving on...
I decided to do some early spring cleaning, and this is the "before" photo...
This is the "after" photo...
And you must be wondering, "No diff wad?".
BUT, my area is totally dust-free now. Not even a speck of dust. Really. It's very very clean. With every single tiny corner going through a 5-step cleaning (wherever possible) of vacuum cleaning, soap, clean water, dry cloth, then air-drying. Every USB, LAN, electrical wire cleaned. My monitor screen, keyboard, phone, printer, modem, table lamp, mouse, files, books, gadgets, earrings, stationery, walls, everything.
But my table is still messy. But you see, I don't really believe in making my table so tidy, coz I'll mess it up again anyway. But I cannot stand dirt and dust. When I stayed in PGP, I mopped the floor and cleaned the table every other day. The friends who found out about this said I have OCD.
But I don't! I only want a dirt free place!
And here's a picture of the mess of books above me right now..
I wonder when will the shelves finally give way, with all the books and files collapsing on me.

2 Comments:
the year is 2772...
jingsi! u also know!! hahaha!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home