Yeay! I'm finally blogging! After Dennis and Dexter reminded me that I have a blog while I was trying to finish my Matlab report. Even Blogger came up with something new about the website.
But I really have nothing much to say! Except that I'm still very happy that I had Breko for dinner with josh yesterday! I'm finally neither at home, in school nor at thomson area. Had a nice cheese burger with really yummy and thick beef patty, which is probably still in my stomach, undergoing digestion right now.
(And then, I realised, I haven't been using my camera much. No pictures taken. No photo blogging.)
But if I were to take pictures, they're probably going to be things like Matlab, mechanical design report, powerpoint slides, lecture notes, tutorial questions that are mostly not attempted, many many many papers flying all over my desk, super slow laptop running on a 256MB ram screaming help when I open Matlab, or when I open Microsoft Word and Excel together. Oh, and many pimples and double-chinned me and fat tummy josh.
(Actually, I do have photos, but it's better not to scare my friends by posting them here.)
It's OKAY. I'll have lots of fun after exams! I'm having fun now looking at my statistics text. It's getting interestingly challenging.
I'm happy even though exams really kill, at least I get to go to school. (It's a love-hate relationship.) I'm happy even though lift-upgrading is making my room dusty. (Well, at least now I can see that the lift is almost ready.) I'm very happy 'cos mummy just said she's going to cook lunch for me. (YES! to the power of 1000.) I'm happy 'cos my table is very messy. It just means that I don't lack anything.

1 Comments:
wah... still nid ppl to remind u tt u got blog??? face it la... u getting senile liao!!! wahahahahahahahahaha... btw, stats sux!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home