i love colours but hate pink

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I don't know what to blog about!!
I can talk about many things, but I just don't know how to and where to start. Blogging suddenly seems a bit strange to me now. Come talk to me if you want to know what's going on in my life. I've tried blog surfing to perhaps 'inspire' me to blog about something.. But.. No inspiration..
But to summarise, I have stress faced by typical uni student, irritatingly-loving parents, very irritatingly-loving sisters, cute friends, days when I refuse to do my work, days when I feel sian because I should be NOT be slacking, happy days, joyful days, cranky days, bouncy days, yippie days. And many many heart heart arrow arrow days. But everyday is a good day because it's created by God!
And I'm sleepy now.
But I'm happy sleepy..
It was a great evening..!
Thank you..
And thank God!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

post something!

Friday, November 10, 2006 at 9:19:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home