Thank God it's holiday!
And I took the day to rest. Though I didn't Rest In Peace, because I kept thinking about the work that I should be doing instead of finding things to do like...
1) Ironing all the tops I can find in my wardrobe
2) Typing and retyping, and changing fonts for a silly lab report datasheet
3) Cleaning my laptop even though it's quite clean already
4) Clicking on every other nick I see on msn
5) Eating potato chips and chocolates
6) Reading magazines
7) Counting the number of pimples on my face
8) Tidying up my table and then messing it up all over again
9) Staring into space
10) Lying on the bed in between the above mentioned "tasks"
But it's really quite shuang, until I don't feel like going to school anymore!!
It's okie! Overall, I still enjoy school, minus the projects, homework assignments, tests and exams and lab reports... And I thank God for helping me through the a bit disgusting week!
And Mr Smiley says...
1) Ironing all the tops I can find in my wardrobe
2) Typing and retyping, and changing fonts for a silly lab report datasheet
3) Cleaning my laptop even though it's quite clean already
4) Clicking on every other nick I see on msn
5) Eating potato chips and chocolates
6) Reading magazines
7) Counting the number of pimples on my face
8) Tidying up my table and then messing it up all over again
9) Staring into space
10) Lying on the bed in between the above mentioned "tasks"
But it's really quite shuang, until I don't feel like going to school anymore!!
It's okie! Overall, I still enjoy school, minus the projects, homework assignments, tests and exams and lab reports... And I thank God for helping me through the a bit disgusting week!
And Mr Smiley says...
Smile!

1 Comments:
put up a tagboard!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home