i love colours but hate pink

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Shenzhi!!

It's been a month... Since you've been gone..




Miss Ang, (I know you love pink.)
You're super missed because I cannot aim properly. (HAHAHA!!)
Kidding. But you're super missed 'cos you see? Only you'll take stupid poses with me in our very interesting and happening nus chemical engineering life, where everyone loves studying and has IQ 10 to the power of 10. There was a box of really funky obiang auntie safety googles in the process lab yesterday, and I immediately thought of looking for you, so that we could wear those funky obiang auntie googles and take very funky obiang auntie photos. Please promise me you'll make a space for me when you take nice photos in the faraway fairytale land so that I can paste my very very very very pimply face beside you? Please? I promise I will try to look a bit more pretty with a bit less pimpless...

You is dearly missed!
And I want to take very funky obiang auntie photos with those funky obiang auntie googles!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHYLLIS!! Ms LAU, thank you so much for your prominent entry title. made me feel so loved and touched, so much so that I disregarded the "XX said no to pink" comments link (I PROCLAIM, 'YES TO PINK'). Yeah!! I miss you loads, too! no phyllis here to take funny lab photos, or whacky pictures in (and out of) school! boohoo save me from the angmohs and boring lectures here!!! will send you fairytale-like pictures for you to photoshop soon! till we meet again, i hope to wear ah-soh obiang disgusting googles and take funny pics with you again! MISS YA - SZ

Friday, October 6, 2006 at 12:18:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home