i love colours but hate pink

Monday, October 02, 2006


The mid semester break is OVER!
*cries out loud* =((

But I thank You God, for...
  • days when I could sleep in till the mr sun rises
  • not having to rush from lectures to tutorials and walk the many many steps in engin
  • having time to just slack around at home and admire my pretty new wardrobe
  • Acts Camp
  • spending more time with my ooooo soooo cosy bed and lifting one leg up against the wall
  • the nice swing and pretty night sky
  • and the company of family and friends!

**Photo taken by my uncle when I was 6 months old! I was a handsome young boy... And the cute ear on the left of the picture is my erjie's!**

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute pic!

haha =p

-JW

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 7:37:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home