I wanted to wake up at 9am to watch spongebob squarepants. But I woke up and went back to sleep awhile more, hoping that I can wake up at 9.30am to watch powerpuff girls. And when I woke up, I realised that I have not completed my lab report!
So... I went to finish my report...
And missed...
So... I went to finish my report...
And missed...

Before I proceed.. Please chant with me..
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!
Then repeat a few more times, and increasing the speed each time. If you want to know how to sing that out, I can ask my erjie to teach you! HAHA!
So, missing the cartoons was a bit disappointing. What's worse is that, Kids Central is no longer showing Teen Titans, Batman and Justice League Unlimited anymore!
NVM. At least I finished my lab report, and thank God for the wonderful & enjoyable Saturdays I had...
I miss you, my superheros... *sniffs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home